Company Registrations and Industry Approvals
Development of our workforce, continuous training, registrations and accreditations are an ongoing process and priority. St Helens Plant and our personnel are highly trained, skilled and qualified. Our registrations, awards and accreditation’s include;
- St Helens Plant Limited are full non-contracting NASC members
- Registered under the associations scheme for Examining and Testing of Electric Overhead Travelling Cranes, Runways, Light Crane Structures and Examination
- Registered and working in line with all legislation as set by the HSE (Health and Safety Executive)
- Registered under ISO – working in line with all guidelines and protocols
- UKAS Registered and Approved
- BBA and HAPAS approved and accredited installers of anti-skid road plate finishes
- Accredited for Testing and Theoretical Checking of General Lifting Gear, Manual Lifting Machines and Power Lifting Machines
- Cyril McCaully Memorial Prize winner 1995 in the subject of Electric Overhead Traveling Cranes, awarded to our General Plant Manager
Memberships and Certificates
We work hard to constantly keep up to date with industry standards, safety procedures and ensure all products and systems we manufacture and supply meet with our own exacting high standards alongside safety standards set by the ISO and the British Board of Agreement.
We’re also full non-contracting NASC members, with an impartial, expert resource on hand for specialists advice, support and guidance.
HAPAS Roads and Bridges Certificate