Shorflex® CF Brace Frame is a system designed to system designed to permit the safe absorption of concreting forces by means of inclined anchors in projects and works where it is not possible to directly anchor the vertical formworking panels directly to the concrete.
- The Shorflex® CF system permits the works of single faced concreting up to a height of 7,0 m, for loads up to 60 Kn/m².
- The Shorflex® CF system provides a range of benefits including;
- Fully compatible with the entire vertical formwork range of Metalusa – Modutec® and Forteko®
- The system is comprised of only a small number of elements
- The system permits the safe absorption of concreting forces
- The Shorflex® structure is transported by crane in conjunction with panels for future uses
- Complete with a rapid fitting system to vertical formworking panels
- Safe access is permitted to allow works inside the system
- Platforms prepared for use at any height
*** Our Formwork range is supplied by St Helens Plant Scotland, available to customers throughout Scotland, Ireland and overseas, for customers in England looking for formwork systems – please contact us ***