St Helens Plant are pleased to introduce another problem solving stillage solution designed as a materials handling product – the SHP Stillage Trolley.
The St Helens Plant team are well-known for fabrication of many bespoke products, becoming leading UK manufacturers for a variety of sectors, not just Scaffolding and Construction.
Over the years we have established customer bases in Automotive, Aerospace, Pharmaceuticals and Defense sectors. Providing many bespoke stillage, storage and custom fabrications for a wide range of unique requirements.
Material Handling Stillage Trolley
The SHP Stillage Trolley is designed as a materials handling product, suitable for restricted areas and concrete yard type settings. As shown, this type of stillage trolley is a two-part product, with 360 degrees locking wheels located at each corner of the trolley, permitting ease of manoeuvrability.
Features and Benefits
- Four 360 degrees locking wheels located at each corner
- Forklift lifting points to lower the stillage part of this product onto the trolley
- Stackable stillage ability
- Trolley can be designed to take any type of stillage, steel bin or metal cage
- Can be designed to take any product
- Available in any RAL/BS painted colour finish
- Available self-colour or fully galvanised
If you’d like more details on the SHP Stillage Trolley, or to discuss bespoke requirements you have for this product. Contact the St Helens Plant team on- 01744 850 300 or email us at – email@example.com.