We’re pleased to introduce the Klaw Sheeting / Netting Klip an innovative cable-tie alternative – now available from St Helens Plant
St Helens Plant often support other innovative products which we feel would be useful to our customers. The Klaw Klip is a unique new product which has a variety of uses, suitable for various industries – designed primarily for construction and scaffolding.
The Klaw Shadecloth Klip
This unique and reusable clip has been designed to be used as a cable-tie alternative.
Cable-ties are a common choice for securing scaffold netting and sheeting to scaffolding, there’s no doubt they do the job and are ‘ultra-cheap’.
Over the years many have looked for alternatives, mainly due to the one-use ability and throw-away nature of the cable-tie.
Features of the Klaw Klip
The Klaw Klip differs from the traditional cable-tie, due to being reusable as well as featuring various other attributes, shown below;
- Eco-friendly and can be used over and over again
- Weight rated up to 30kg
- Won’t fly off when released, unlike cable-ties when snipped off
- Safer and works out cheaper than cable-ties (when reuse is taken into account)
- Stronger than cable-ties and faster to install
- One-hand installation and release
- Suitable for a verity of use cases, sectors and industries
Quick, Safe and Easy Use
The Klaw Klip is easy to install and can be done with one hand, same applies to releasing the Klip, as shown below;
The Klaw Klip is a cost-effective, re-usable alternative to the traditional cable-tie. It’s also environmentally friendly reducing the throw-away plastic ‘bits’ from cable ties that end up in landfill sites.