SupaDek Plastic Scaffold Boards supplied by St Helens Plant are available in two types, suitable for both tubular scaffold systems and batten applications.
Boards are manufactured in a range of lengths, with a depth of 45mm and a width of 225mm.
SupaDek is quality assured to ISO 9001:2008, designed and tested in accordance with BS EN 12811.
SupaDek for Tubular Scaffolds, Cuplock and Kwikstage
- 45mm x 225mm clear spans of at least 1.2m
- Lightweight and h3
- Cleaner and easier to use than timber boards
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Consistent high strength and performance throughout working life
- Textured high grip surface for sure footing
- No splinters or metal bands
- Longer lifespan than traditional timber scaffold boards
- Environmentally friendly
- Fire Retardant
- Oil, Solvents, Acids and Salt Water Resistant
- Impermeable to water
- Can be used with tubular scaffolds
- Can be used with batten systems such as; Cuplock and Kwikstage scaffolds
Get a Quote
St Helens Plant don’t display prices on products we supply, as this allows us to remain fluid with the market and provide the most competitive price possible, at that time. If you’d like to receive a quote for scaffolding supplies, systems and equipment shown within our shop, quotes can be obtained from the “Get a Quote” button shown. Alternatively, customers can contact us direct on – 01744 850 300 within business hours, or email us at – email@example.com.
QUOTES REQUESTS RECEIVED ARE GENERALLY PROVIDED – SAME DAY.